7 am - 4 pm
September 8-11, 14-18, 21-25, 28-30
An RDCC Supervised, Remote Learning Program
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY
A registration form will be emailed to you upon receipt of your order. This form must be filled out prior to the first day of school.
Let Red Doors help you with your child's remote learning. Micro-School is our new program for grades 2 through 8 that offers adult supervision on school days when your child is on remote learning.
Our classroom will have 10-12 students and a remote learning coordinator. Additional teachers will be available to assist with the academics. Micro-School is charged on a $60 per child/per day basis (charged month to month). We will be open following the WCPS calendar. If WCPS schools are closed for a full day, closing early for a half day or have a morning delay, we will follow their schedule.
We will abide by all CDC, Health Department and State of Maryland guidelines. Social distancing and face coverings will be required. We will do daily health checks (temperature and exposure/symptom screening. All children should bring their own lunch, snacks and drinks as necessary. All children should bring a pair of headphones, necessary school supplies and their school issued or personal laptop or IPad.
Covid-19 Closure and Refund Policies
Effective August 2020
Closure Policy If/When There is a Positive Case
- The class/cohort that has the positive case will temporarily close and will be deep cleaned. The minimum closure will be two days. The date of that class reopening will be determined on a case by case basis.
- We will work with the Worcester County Health Department to determine if (and which) children and staff members will require quarantining and/or testing. Each case will be determined on an individual basis as the circumstances vary per case.
- The child/staff that tested positive must have two negative test results before returning to the program and be symptom-free.
Refund Policy Due to Temporary Closure/Return to School
- If your child’s class has a temporary closure, a 50% refund will be given for four or more missed consecutive days within that month/following month. If we temporarily close for three or less consecutive days, no refunds will be issued for those days within that month/following month.
- You may choose to withdraw from the program for future months; however, we cannot guarantee their space and there is a $150 re-enrollment fee.
- If your child’s school reopens for in person learning and you withdraw your child, we will not issue a refund on the days left in that month. You can choose to withdraw from Micro-School for future months and a refund will be issued for those future months. However, there is a $150 re-enrollment fee if you choose to come back to the program after a refund is isuued.
- Refunds will only be issued if the RDCC closes, not if a parent chooses to withdraw from the program.
Instructors: Kate Cashman, Jen Backof and Joy Connor
Please make us aware of any food allergies!